GK Chemistry Questions and answer about Elements
Some frequently asked Chemistry gk questions about elements
Chemistry GK >> 1. Hydrogen
1. Which is the most abundant element in the Universe ?
2. Which is the atom without Neutron ?
3. Who discovered Hydrogen ?
Answer: Henry Cavendish
4. Who named Hydrogen ?
5. Which isotope of Hydrogen has Radio Active nature ?
6. Which gas is used to make Vanaspathi ?
7. Which is the lightest element ?
8. Which is the element common to all Acid ?
Chemistry GK >> 2. Helium
1. Which is the second most abundant element in the universe ?
2. Which gas is used to for filling air ships and observation balloons ?
3. Who discovered Helium ?
Answer: William Ramsay
4. Which is the lightest Noble gas ?
* Chemistry GK >> 3. Lithium
1. Which metal has least density ?
2. Which metal is kept in wax ?
* Chemistry GK >> 4. Carbon
1. Who discovered Carbon dioxide ?
Answer: Joseph black
2. Who discovered Carbon Monoxide ?
Answer: Joseph Priestly
3. Solid form of Carbon dioxide is known as ?
Answer: Dry Ice
4. What is water gas ?
Answer: Mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen
5. What is Producer gas ?
Answer: Mixture of carbon monoxide and Nitrogen
Visit to get 10 Important Chemistry gk questions
For possible chemistry gk questions visit Chemical name and GK questions
If you know more questions about those element please add it as comment, help others.